You're in a great position to help children succeed!
- PTA is the number one voice for parent involvement.
- Children succeed when families, schools, andwork together. PTA helps develop those relationships through resources, programs, and advocacy.
- You're not alone. PTA is a network of trained and passionate volunteers just like you, ready to assist you when you need help.
- You are part of a powerful voice for all children, working with like-minded people around the country and the world to improve the education and well-beingyouth.
- You are supported by real people information about children and education you can use today.
- PTA makes a big difference by influencing the decisions of legislators and other organizational leaders-and PTA works with parents locally to ensure proper funding, leadership, and instruction for all schools and school districts
- You can be a role model to your children and your community.